Seven Churches of Revelation & Istanbul Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 Istanbul
Meet at Istanbul Airport and transfer to hotel.
We begin the sightseeing in historical part of Istanbul with Byzantine Hippodrome which was used for chariot races. A guided tour explores ancient city highlights including Topkapi Palace (main residence of Ottoman sultans) and Sultanahmet Mosque ( Blue Mosque ). Visit to Saint Sophia Basilica, built in 537 AD as the Byzantine Church`s seat, now a museum whose mosaics, stained glass windows and decorated domes are breath–taking: finally the Grand Bazaar with 3.000 exotic shops along covered lanes and alleyways. Overnight in Istanbul. (B,L)
Day 2 Izmir Airport – Smyrna – Pergamum
Meet AT Izmir Airport and transfer to hotel. Visit the church of St. Policarp which the oldest church in ancient Smyrna, it symbolized the community of the Seven Churches of the Apocalypse. Visit Pergamum, the Acropolis and the Asclepion. Overnight in Bergama. (L),
Day 3 Thyatira – Sardes – Philadelphia – Pamukkale
After breakfast at your hotel drive to Akhisar to visit the Church of ancient Thyatira. Drive to Sardes, ancient capital city of the Lydians and the visit Church of Sardes. Continue to Alasehir where the ancient Philadelphia Church is located. Walk the streets of Philadelphia. Enjoy a leisurely bath in the hot spring pool of your hotel. Overnight in Pamukkale. (B), (L),
Day 4 Pamukkale – Hierapolis – Laodicea – Kusadasi
You will be picked up from your hotel to proceed to Pamukkale, the white “Cotton Castle” with lime cascades of the Roman spa, see the ancient city of Hierapolis. The Martyrium of St.Philip the Apostle is here. After lunch visit to Eskihisar, the ancient Laodicea. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L),
Day 5 Priene – Miletos – Didyma – Kusadasi
Depart for Priene. This was once a harbour city but is now located 16 km inland from the sea on the hills of the Mykale Mountain. It has many examples of Hellenic art and architecture.After Priene, you will depart for Miletus. Visit the ancient city of Miletuswhich once was one of the biggest cities in Anatolia. It was located on the trade routes and it was for this reason that it became very prosperous and had many colonies. Lunch break after Miletus and then visit to Didyma. This was not a city but a temple dedicated to Apollon. It was once one of the biggest temples in the Hellenic World. It was connected to Miletus with a holy road of 19km. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L),
Day 6 Kusadasi – Ephesus
After breakfast at hotel See the final abode of the Virgin Mary where she spent her last years. Tour through ancient Ephesus to see the theatre where St. Paul preached (Acts 10), the Library of Celsus and other sights including Terrace Houses. Then visit the Church of St. John and his Tomb in Selcuk. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L)
Day 7 Istanbul Airport
Transfer to Izmir Aiport to flight back to Istanbul. (B)
Seven Churches of Revelation & Istanbul tour takes approximately 6 nights – 7 days. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
* Professional Licensed English Speaking Guide throughout the tour,
* 06 night accommodation in 3-4 stars Hotel, in Standart rooms.
* Breakfast (B) and Lunch (L) as mentioned per itinerary.
* All Transportations with Air Conditioned non-smoking vehichle.
* All Entrance and parking fees.
* Gift bag and Guide book for Highlights of Turkiye.
* All taxes and VAT.
* Dinner (D), Any item of Personal expense such as beverages served at meals, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
* Passport and Visa Costs.
* Airport Taxes.
* Any items not mentioned in above-mentioned itinerary.
* Domestic Flight Tickets.
* International Flight tickets.
* Tips for Guide and Driver.
Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
* Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
* Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
* Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.
Seven Churches of Revelation & Istanbul Tour Request Form