Seven Churches of Revelation Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 Symrna – Pergamon / (Pergamum)
You will be picked up from Izmir Airport for Pergamon. Red Hall, Asclepieon and Acropolis are the sites to be visited at Pergamon.After lunch, depart for Izmir.We will visit St. Polycarp Church at Izmir(Smyrna). Over-night at Bergama. (B-L)
Day 2 Thyatira – Philadelphia – Sardes
After breakfast, depart from Kusadasi to Thyatira whose remains include a temple and large church. Visit Philadelphia with its famous church of Philadelphia which was an important place for the spreading of the Christian faith. After lunch, continue on to Sardes, the wealthy capital of the ancient Lydian Empire and one of the most amazing sites in Turkey. After our visits at Sardes, we will head to Pamukkale, where we will spend this night. Over-night at Pamukkale. (B-L)
Day 3 Laodicea – Denizli – Kusadasi
Breakfast is served at the hotel. Depart from the hotel and visit what remain of the Ancient City of Hierapolis and the travertens. Lunch at Pamukkale. After lunch drive to Laodicea which is mentioned in Revelations by St. John and in ancient times was known as “The City of Compromise”. Over-night at Kusadasi. (B-L)
Day 4 Priene – Miletos – Didyma – Kusadasi
Depart for Priene. This was once a harbour city but is now located 16 km inland from the sea on the hills of the Mykale Mountain. It has many examples of Hellenic art and architecture.After Priene, you will depart for Miletus. Visit the ancient city of Miletuswhich once was one of the biggest cities in Anatolia. It was located on the trade routes and it was for this reason that it became very prosperous and had many colonies. Lunch break after Miletus and then visit to Didyma. This was not a city but a temple dedicated to Apollon. It was once one of the biggest temples in the Hellenic World. It was connected to Miletus with a holy road of 19km. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L)
Day 5 Ephesus
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Ephesus. Visit the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus where you will explore some of the best preserved theatres, fountains and buildings in the world. A definite must while in Turkey. Then, not to be forgotten is the House of the Virgin Mary on top of Moutain. A pilgrimage site for many people of all denominations. Then visit to The Basilica of St. John. Transfer to Izmir Airport.
Seven Churches of Revelation tour takes approximately 4 nights – 5 days. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
* Profesional Licensed English Speaking Guide throughout the tour,
* 04 nights accommodation in 3-4 stars Hotel, in Standart rooms.
* Breakfast (B) and Luch (L) as mentioned per itinerary.
* All Transportations with Air Conditioned non-smoking vehichle.
* All Entrance and parking fees.
* Gift bag and Guide book for Highlights of Turkiye.
* All taxes and VAT.
* Dinner (D), Any item of Personal expense such as beverages served at meals, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
* Passport and Visa Costs.
* Airport Taxes.
* Any items not mentioned in above-mentioned itinerary.
* Domestic Flight Tickets.
* International Flight tickets.
* Tips for Guide and Driver.
Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
* Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
* Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
* Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.