Highlights of Turkey Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 ISTANBUL
Arrival in Istanbul, transfer arrival. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 ISTANBUL
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day tour of the city including Santa Sofia, Roman Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul ( B,L).
Day 3 ISTANBUL
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day tour of the city including the Bosphorus Tour ( Regular ), Spice Bazaar walk in the pedestrian Istiklal Street, Taksim, Galata neighborhood. Overnight in Istanbul ( B,L).
Day 4 ISTANBUL
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour; Neighborhood Çukurcuma Walking Street “Istiklal” Neighborhood Pera, Galata Tower Area and Staircase Comondo. Overnight in Istanbul ( B,L).
Day 5 ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your domestic flight to Cappadocia. Arrival in Cappadocia region includes Devrent Valley, Valley Pasabag, Town of Avanos, Goreme Museum. Overnight in Cappadocia ( B,L).
Day 6 CAPPADOCIA
Breakfast at the hotel. Continue to visit the Cappadocia region. Cavusin, Pigeon Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, Fort Ortahisar. Overnight in Cappadocia ( B,L).
Day 7 CAPPADOCIA – KONYA – PAMUKKALE
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure for Pamukkale via Konya. En route visit Caranserai Sultanhan Museum, Konya, Mevlana Mousoleum. Arrival to Pamukkale and overnight. ( B,L).
Medrasa Karatay Museum (Theological School) with its beautiful tiles. ( Optional )
Day 8 PAMUKKALE – APHRODISIAS – KUSADASI
Begin the day with a visit to Pamukkale (Cotton Castle). A true natural beauty with its white terraces and fromaciones in natural pools. Also visit the ancient Hierapolis with its cemetery, the largest of the Ancient World. The Roman main street, with its massive portals, thermal baths, the magnificent Roman theater and museum. After lunch we visit Aphrodisias, the city of the goddess of beauty and love, Aphrodite. The local museum, theater and the best preserved stadium in the ancient world. The Baths of Hadrian, the Palace of the Bishops and the odeon. Continue to Kusadasi. Overnight at the hotel in Kusadasi. ( B,L).
Day 9 EPHESUS
After breakfast at the hotel we will avisitar Ephesus. Ancient city where St. Paul spent two years during his missionary journey. The House of Virgin Mary where our lady spent the last days of his life. Lunch at a local restaurant. And The Basilica of San Juan (St. John). Overnight in Kusadasi. ( B,L).
Day 10 PERGAMON
Early morning departure for Bergama. Red Hall, Asclepieon and Acropolis are the sites to be visited at Pergamon. Overnight in Bergama. ( B,L).
Day 11 BERGAMA – CANAKKALE
After breaskfast at hotel we continue to Troy. The famous city of the Iliad of Homer, touring the ruins continue to Canakkale. Check in, Overnight in Canakkale. ( B,L).
Day 12 CANAKKALE – ISTANBUL
After breakfast at Canakkale and departure to ISTANBUL. ( B ).
(B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
Highlights of Turkey tour takes approximately 11 nights – 12 days. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Guide throughout the tour,
- 11 night accommodation in 3-4 stars Hotel, in Standart rooms.
- Breakfast (B) and Lunch (L) as mentioned per itinerary.
- All Transportations with Air Conditioned non-smoking vehichle.
- All Entrance and parking fees.
- Gift bag and Guide book for Highlights of Turkiye.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Dinner (D), Any item of Personal expense such as beverages served at meals, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Passport and Visa Costs.
- Airport Taxes.
- Any items not mentioned in above-mentioned itinerary.
- Domestic Flight Tickets.
- International Flight tickets.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
- Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.