Pearls of Turkey Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 ISTANBUL
Arrival at Istanbul airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. A short briefing and Welcome Cocktail in the evening. Overnight in Istanbul. (D).
Day 2 ISTANBUL
Following the breakfast we will drive to the old city where we will visit the Topkapi Palace. Perched on a hill that commands the Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus, and the Golden Horn, this vast complex has been the seat of government of the Ottoman Empire for many centuries (1453-1852). You will see the Blue Mosque, the Basilica of St.Sophia, the Kariye Museum and the Underground Cistern. We will finish up the day in the bustling Grand Bazaar, with nearly 4000 shops of antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets and leatherwear. Overnight in Istanbul. (B/L).
Day 3 ISTANBUL – CAPPADOCIA
Early in the morning we will fly to Kayseri for the Cappadocia Valley in the heart of the Anatolian Plateau, and marvel at the twisted lunar landscape. Successive eruptions of a now-extinct volcano left the plateau covered with volcanic tuff, which was transformed by intense erosion into beautiful landscapes of cones, columns, and canyons. Between the 4th and 13th centuries Christians hewed dwellings and sanctuaries from the rock, totally incorporating the architecture into the landscape. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B/L).
Day 4 CAPPADOCIA
Further exploration today includes the Valley of Fairy Chimneys, Goreme Valley, with its Byzantine rock churches, the city of Zelve and the subterranean city of Kaymakli. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B/L).
Day 5 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – IZMIR
Following the breakfast we will drive to Ankara , where you’ll visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the mausoleum of Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey. Ankara is the capital of Turkey. The history of the city reaches way beyond 3rd century B.C. Transfer to airport for your flight to Izmir, and get settled in your hotel. Overnight in Izmir. (B/L).
Day 6 EPHESUS – ISTANBUL
Your full day tour of Ephesus includes visits to the Arcadian Way, the Marble Road, the Great Theater, the Library of Celcius, Terrace Houses and the Shrine of Virgin Mary. Following the excursion we will drive to Izmir for our flight to Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. (B/L).
Day 7 Transfer to Istanbul Airport
Transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for flight back to home. (B).
(B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
Pearls of Turkey tour takes approximately 6 nights – 7 days. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Guide throughout the tour,
- 6 night accommodation in 3-4 stars Hotel, in Standart rooms.
- Breakfast (B) and Lunch (L) as mentioned per itinerary.
- All Transportations with Air Conditioned non-smoking vehichle.
- All Entrance and parking fees.
- Gift bag and Guide book for Highlights of Turkiye.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Dinner (D), Any item of Personal expense such as beverages served at meals, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Passport and Visa Costs.
- Airport Taxes.
- Any items not mentioned in above-mentioned itinerary.
- Domestic Flight Tickets.
- International Flight tickets.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
- Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.