Western Anatolia Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 KUSADASI – EPHESUS – KUSADASI
After breakfast in yor hotel in Kusadasi drive for visiting the Virgin Mary where she spent her last years. Tour through ancient Ephesus to see the old synagogue, the theatre where St. Paul preached (Acts 10), the Library of Celsus and other sights including Terrace Houses. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L).
Day 2 PAMUKKALE – KUSADASI
Breakfast at your hotel and meeting the guide start the tour for Pamukkale (Hierapolis) including The Nymphaeum, The Necropolis, The Martyrium, The Baths, The Agora, The Great Theater. Watch the sunset over the petrified waterfalls. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L).
Day 3 PRIENE – MILETOS – DIDYMA – KUSADASI
Depart for Priene. This was once a harbour city but is now located 16 km inland from the sea on the hills of the Mykale Mountain. It has many examples of Hellenic art and architecture.After Priene, you will depart for Miletus. Visit the ancient city of Miletuswhich once was one of the biggest cities in Anatolia. It was located on the trade routes and it was for this reason that it became very prosperous and had many colonies. Lunch break after Miletus and then visit to Didyma. This was not a city but a temple dedicated to Apollon. It was once one of the biggest temples in the Hellenic World. It was connected to Miletus with a holy road of 19km. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B), (L).
Day 4 PERGAMUM – KUSADASI
Transfer from hotel to Istanbul airport for flight to Izmir. Arrival in Bergama. Drive to Visit the Acropolis with its pagan temples and Altar of Zeus. Its majestic acropolis was built on a commanding hill above the modern city of Bergama. Continue to the healing center, Asclepion. Overnight in Kusadasi (B), (L).
(B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
Western Anatolia tour takes approximately 3 nights – 4 days. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Guide throughout the tour,
- 3 night accommodation in 3-4 stars Hotel, in Standart rooms.
- Breakfast (B) and Lunch (L) as mentioned per itinerary.
- All Transportations with Air Conditioned non-smoking vehichle.
- All Entrance and parking fees.
- Gift bag and Guide book for Highlights of Turkiye.
- All taxes and VAT.
- Dinner (D), Any item of Personal expense such as beverages served at meals, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Passport and Visa Costs.
- Airport Taxes.
- Any items not mentioned in above-mentioned itinerary.
- Domestic Flight Tickets.
- International Flight tickets.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
Private Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
- Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
- Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.